In Arkansas, a father must be legally recognized in order to be entitled to rights related to their children.  If a child is born out of wedlock, we offer services to help a father establish his paternity and seek custody, visitation, and a relationship with their child.  We represent fathers who want to be in their child’s life, but do not have the legal recognition of their relationship.

When the Arkansas Office of Child Support Enforcement brings a claim for child support against an unwed father, that process often does not resolve the issues of visitation and care.  In these cases, we help fathers get visitation and an active relationship with their child.